I used to be a thin person in a fat person's body... Now I'm a not so fat person fighting the fatty inside!

My blog posts are my thoughts and feelings in the ongoing struggle to maintain an arse that fits in a size 12 pair of jeans.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Day 3

It's day three of the attempt and so far so good.

I now have my official start weight - 11st 11.75lb. I therefore have 9.75lb to lose to return me to my goal weight. The challenge is on, once again!

I need to keep that skinny image at the forefront of my mind, and I'm hoping this blog will help me do that. I'm tracking and I'm weighing with a friend to motivate me, plus John has promised me a new book on my Kindle for every 3lb I lose so that's also a motivation as I've found a new favourite author whose books I want to read. I've tried to find a non-edible motivation (!) as I often focus on a binge of some sort to keep me on plan and it's not a good way to do things.

So far so good with sticking to plan. I have to make it to Sunday afternoon, then from Sunday night to Tuesday afternoon I'm on a residential training course with not much control over my food, although I can try to make sensible choices. I am planning to weigh Sunday before I go, then again on Tuesday evening when I return which will be my official weigh in. Hopefully then I can kick myself up the bum and get back on it Wednesday without too much difficult!

God, I do ramble on.

Sunshiney smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment