I used to be a thin person in a fat person's body... Now I'm a not so fat person fighting the fatty inside!

My blog posts are my thoughts and feelings in the ongoing struggle to maintain an arse that fits in a size 12 pair of jeans.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

And I'm back!

Ok. I'm rubbish. 9 months since I last posted. Ouch.

9 months and roughly 9lb coincidentally!

Yes, I have gained some weight. And I'm gutted. Life distracted me from dieting. More specifically, self medicating through some difficult times with wine distracted me!

Anyway. Here I am. After 10 days on a high protein diet which promised to make me tone up fast I've lost no weight and no inches. So, as I've no patience and am hating the size of my bum I'm biting the bullet and getting back on WW. ProPoints, which is still a new frontier for me, but my mum has recently done it and told me the daily points have now reduced to 26, which seems better, so I'm giving it another go.

Start tomorrow morning, so I'll try and blog about it over the next few days.

My goals are:
Get back to target and a little beyond - I am currently 11st 11lb. Goal is 11st 2lb officially and I am aiming for 10st 13lb (my personal favourite weight).
Get back in my size 10/12 dresses and jeans comfortably.
Get where I want to be by 1 July.

So, I have sensible, achievable targets. Once I've seen the first couple of pounds come off I may feel happier, so please people, DON'T LET ME GIVE UP!!

Thanks for reading this far, I appreciate all the support I can get.

Smiles and positive dieting thoughts!!

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Hannah, I know you can get back into it!!

    ReplyDelete