I used to be a thin person in a fat person's body... Now I'm a not so fat person fighting the fatty inside!

My blog posts are my thoughts and feelings in the ongoing struggle to maintain an arse that fits in a size 12 pair of jeans.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

"Official" weigh in result and NSV

Back from my training course without inflicting too much diet damage! In fact, quite the opposite somehow.

Official weigh in night is Tuesday night, so after the 3.5 hour drive home from Crewe I hopped on the scales. And couldn't believe my luck.

Last Tuesday evening my scales told me I was 11st 13.8lb (my official start weight was on another set of scales which I will be weighing on with a friend from next week, but due to training couldn't do this week...!). Nasty. Yesterday they told me I was... 11st 8lb!! Minus 5.8lb in a week?!?

I know. I don't believe it either. But last week was TOTM which clearly had some impact on that result. And while part of me doesn't believe I've lost that much in a week my clothes say differently. My NSV was trying on a dress this evening that I bought about 2 months ago that didn't fit over my bum or really do up. Tonight it fits perfectly!

Didn't get this result in weeks on ProPoints, so I am sticking to old Points forever!!

Want to be back at goal by the end of the month. Now feels totally achievable :)

Bring on the next Weight Watchers week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations thats amazing!! You need to remember this is like your "first" week all over again so a combination of water, totm and change in diet probably did it! Good Luck for this week! I'm on day 4 today and loving the plan so far so much easier to remind myself why I shouldnt have another chocolate bar! Bet you were well pleased with NSV I often think thats better than seeing scales go down!

    ReplyDelete