I used to be a thin person in a fat person's body... Now I'm a not so fat person fighting the fatty inside!

My blog posts are my thoughts and feelings in the ongoing struggle to maintain an arse that fits in a size 12 pair of jeans.

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Every time I try to revise something exciting happens.

This time?

Only the video from the WW Fashion Show! Woop!

Literally just opened the book and this little link was brought to my attention!

Check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150289833815022

In other news, I've been to my WW meeting tonight, lost 1lb despite the 2 weeks with days in London and everywhere else, which was good. Got the new ProPoints info but as I'm off to London again Thursday and Friday for my boyfriend's birthday I won't be giving it a go until next week. So I'll keep you posted on that.

In case I don't have time to post before Sunday, have a good weekend lovely followers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment